Office Assistant Position
Greets visitors and performs general administrative duties. Handles incoming calls and may operate a switchboard. Assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Maintains log of all calls requiring further action.
- Help staff with copying, scanning and faxing.
- Greet walk-in customers, acknowledge their needs, notify concerning team for quick handling
- Assist walk-in customers with product needs.
- Create sales order for all new orders.
- Manage existing orders (pick tickets & packaging slip).
- Contact customers for clarification and/or changes on an existing order.
- Coordinate with warehouse for stock levels.
- Order tracking and status update to Sales Team.
- Process returns and pictures
- Scheduling UPS & LTL, if needed.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Process credit card payments, as instructed by billing clerk.
- Update credit card settlement report daily.
- Receive payments.
- Set up and request paperwork for new and existing customers.
- Coordinate and verify payments on new and existing orders.
- Check the accuracy of order packet and back orders.
- Create and send invoices to clients.
- Process return to customer accounts, once verified.
- Make collections calls.
- Assist clients with billings issues.
- Maintain current clients profiles (hard copy & online)
- Data entry for all monthly expenses and other chart of accounts.
- Enter finalized payment receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Update monthly expense worksheet daily for ongoing expenses
- Make payment for expenses, as instructed.
- Scan and file necessary receipt for monthly expenses.
- Maintain refreshments area.
- Maintains clean and orderly reception area.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks as assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Previous work-related experience
- Competent computer skills including MS Office, Adobe
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, calendar, google drive,
- Numeracy and literacy skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
<script id="Line2_Widget_Script" src="https://Line2Text.Me/s/Karl-Wrobel"></script>